Really freaking frustrated ....

Arg, this is for anyone that has a profile on Last.fm. I honestly think I'm retarded b/c i can't figure this website out at all ... I don't understand how people can get Paramore as their top listened to artist b/c I went to the Paramore page and it said that their music wasn't playable on the radio, so how do you listen to it? Am I missing something :?::?:

um the music you play on your iTunes/Windows Media Player (or whatever you use) should transfer onto your lastfm charts.

so if you listen to paramore a lot on your music player then they will become your top artist.

in order for it to transfer, you need to download audioscorbbler. click on where it says "download" at the top. it should say this on your right:

"The program: Audioscrobbler

Audioscrobbler will send the name of every song you play on your computer to Last.fm. This effortlessly populates your profile to play radio you like and make personalised recommendations!"

but you're not alone though 'cause i'm still tryin to figure it out too.