Someone hacked Paramore's Myspace page...again

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the tour dates are correct then? It says they stop the warped somewhere in July and they were supposibly coming here in August for warped and I was wondering because ..they're not it seems. )': and I had a balling fit over it.

when you said hacker I thought the person changed the dates. Gah it sucks so bad, cause I never seen them yet just cause they don't come here. I will try to go to the Orlando one since I will be in Florida when the warped tour is there at the same time I am.

when you said hacker I thought the person changed the dates. Gah it sucks so bad, cause I never seen them yet just cause they don't come here. I will try to go to the Orlando one since I will be in Florida when the warped tour is there at the same time I am.

yeah, they aren't playing any northeast Warped shows =(. But me and my friend are working on our parents to let us roadtrip to Orlando to see them play lol.

And yeah that's so freaking lame that people hack in ... One of Paramore's bulletins was like 'new razor phone! Buy one today!' And I was like 'wtf' haha but than the REAL Paramore posted another bulletin that said someone had hacked in. LAMEE.

when you said hacker I thought the person changed the dates. Gah it sucks so bad' date=' cause I never seen them yet just cause they don't come here. I will try to go to the Orlando one since I will be in Florida when the warped tour is there at the same time I am.[/quote']

yeah, they aren't playing any northeast Warped shows =(. But me and my friend are working on our parents to let us roadtrip to Orlando to see them play lol.

And yeah that's so freaking lame that people hack in ... One of Paramore's bulletins was like 'new razor phone! Buy one today!' And I was like 'wtf' haha but than the REAL Paramore posted another bulletin that said someone had hacked in. LAMEE.

it really sucks cause my mom said I dunno. The day they are there is the last day I am in florida and it sucks D:

wasn't really planned

@donttouchmebia- If I go I will have a blast for sure

someone recently hacked into my comp. at put all these viruses on it. it was nearly on the verge of crashing (thank the Lord it didn't). my mom got it out somehow.

Aw that would have been really sad if it had b/c than you wouldn't be able to talk about Paramore to us fellow Parawhores lol. Btw, I got Parawhore from another girl on here I forget who .. I wasn't clever enough to think up that myself lol but I love it.

someone recently hacked into my comp. at put all these viruses on it. it was nearly on the verge of crashing (thank the Lord it didn't). my mom got it out somehow.

Aw that would have been really sad if it had b/c than you wouldn't be able to talk about Paramore to us fellow Parawhores lol.

i know, right! and that wouldn't have been good.