Someone hacked Paramore's Myspace page...again

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's working for me...

really?! It's weird b/c it flashes to their page for a second and then another page immediatly loads that says:

Invalid Friend ID.

This user has either cancelled their membership' date=' or their account has been deleted.[/color']

i get the exact same thing. some super butt pirate that hacked it made them delete it and start a new one i guess. hackers = idiots.

it's still working just fine for me...

i swear i'm not some kind of sick hacker!!

Yeah, I was also able to get it to work this morning - but I wasn't logged into myspace at the time. Something weird is going on though.

yeah it's pretty rediculous that people feel the need to invade someone else's space for whatever reason.

unfortunately, i have a friend who's a hacker, but not really. he just is a computer nerd and spends time cracking peoples. fortunately, he's never deleted anybodys account and i know he wouldn't. he's not that bad.

he's just a stupid boy who will crack the passwords to the myspaces of popular girls, then post a bulliten saying that she's drunk and to call her because she needs a ride and then he'll leave his phone number and then his cell phone will ring for like an hour and ppl will leave messages yelling at him for hacking into her account.

then he'll hide his number, call 2 ppl back and they won't pick up obviously, so he'll leave them both messages saying he's the hack but then switch their numbers...it's confusing.

but yeah they can get pretty crazy

he told me he's on the aim/yahoo/myspace hacking forums. is that crazy or what? and no one trusts anybody because everybody has to watch their back because they're ALL hackers. they all steal eachother pay pal accounts and then leave.

MY POINT: be careful what you do on the internet.

yeah it's pretty rediculous that people feel the need to invade someone else's space for whatever reason.

unfortunately' date=' i have a friend who's a hacker, but not really. he just is a computer nerd and spends time cracking peoples. fortunately, he's never deleted anybodys account and i know he wouldn't. he's not [i'] that bad.[/i]

he's just a stupid boy who will crack the passwords to the myspaces of popular girls, then post a bulliten saying that she's drunk and to call her because she needs a ride and then he'll leave his phone number and then his cell phone will ring for like an hour and ppl will leave messages yelling at him for hacking into her account.

then he'll hide his number, call 2 ppl back and they won't pick up obviously, so he'll leave them both messages saying he's the hack but then switch their numbers...it's confusing.

but yeah they can get pretty crazy

he told me he's on the aim/yahoo/myspace hacking forums. is that crazy or what? and no one trusts anybody because everybody has to watch their back because they're ALL hackers. they all steal eachother pay pal accounts and then leave.

MY POINT: be careful what you do on the internet.

fuck. sounds well confusing. but i spose that's alright that he doesn't delete stuff. even though i still wouldn't like it if someone hacked into my account, lol.

how the hell does it work anyway ? how can they just finddd out your password. it's insane.

and why would people wanna do that to paramore =[ auwww <3

it's working fine for me. i was just confused about that bulletin.

Yeah!

I saw that and was like...."huh?"

All very confusing

aye, did you see the bulletin ? it was weird .. it was all "omg, look at our profile" but like .. i don't think they would do that =S.

yeah it kinda makes ME feel like i have to watch my back too

even though he's my friend, any time i see someone's account hacked, i think ..."cyrus".

as for the assholes that hack into the paramore myspace, it's obvious that they know paramore is good and has a fairly large fanbase so they want to use that to their advantages. which is sad...

totally. if i knew how to do all that kinda shit i don't think i would. it seems pointless and a waste of time. you don't get anything from hacking into peoples accounts =S it's pretty pathetic.

yeah it is pathetic. he's a computer sci major, though. hahah nerddddd

It works for me' date=' so iam not sure, probably the account screws just for the people that checked the bulletin

iam not sure if he got the password, there are other ways to hack myspace/hotmail without passwords[/quote']

creepy. i wasn't aware of that.

It works for me' date=' so iam not sure, probably the account screws just for the people that checked the bulletin

iam not sure if he got the password, there are other ways to hack myspace/hotmail without passwords[/quote']

creepy. i wasn't aware of that.

yea it sucks,

i never tried to hack a myspace , but i read in a very trustworthy source that you can do that and it explained how...

as for hormail is WAY easier and ive done that before, not something iam proud of....

yeah there's a new one posted about pictures. seriously wtf. lol. it's so pointless =S.

Yah, I just saw that .. but when I clicked on it I had to read what it said really fast before it flashed to the 'invalid account' thing. And I tried to go on their page again and it said the same thing =( Booo!