Hey guys.. :)

kyute_shana

Hey there guys..I'm new here..:)

So I was kinda thinking, Hayley's birthday is coming up..any plans about it? I mean..are you sending her something?

I was just wondering..we could come up with something for her, from all of us..like a poster with our names on it or something like that and ask somebody (who's nearest to her) to send it :) or maybe another tee..:D

What do you guys think?

Hey welcome.

thats a good idea. :]

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Her B-Day is the 27th

Also, we should have a good grafx designer make something...?

well there are a lot of designers around..I can see some of their art and they're good! hey wait..I'll show you the poster we did for Maria..I'll just try to find it..give me a minute..

so how are we gonna send it to her? we have to find somebody who's nearest to her..

Here's the poster we did:

MariasGift_large.jpg

21???? Wtf XD

Yep..she's just 21..and she's standing 6'2" already..

i was thinking about starting a thread on this. you've beat me to it lol.

yeah, we should definately pull somthing together.

is there maybe someway or sending it to her through FBR? or does the band have a fanmail address, come to think of it...?

Haha..sorry..:oops:

I really don't know if they have a fan mail or something..:???: should we send it straight to Hayley?

So what do you guys say? I think we should start early..coz 27's just around the corner.. :)

we use to do things like this all the time but idk i think its become more difficut because they have gotten more popular so its harder to send her stuff as well as get something organized...youd have to ask a mod

Hmm..I guess so..I read an older thread..I think it was for her 18th birthday..the mod was asking everyone to send him bday gifts for Hayley and then he'll send it to her..

we were able to pull off the poster for Maria though..but she had a fan mail address..all her mails where being sent to IMG..I think we'd be able to pull it off for Hayley..but we need to work twice as hard..:D

Yep..she's just 21..and she's standing 6'2" already..

Haha..sorry..:oops:

I really don't know if they have a fan mail or something..:???: should we send it straight to Hayley?

So what do you guys say? I think we should start early..coz 27's just around the corner.. :)

She is going to be 20? Or am I crazy ?xD

My girl is growing up... She's leaving her teen years... And there I am... 17 and 20... :(

You're special, dude. Special.

Anyways I like the idea of giving her something but hey, she's not alone in Paramore you know! Nobody wants to be forgotten for christmas :???:.

Let let's give THEM something :hyper:

You're special, dude. Special.

Anyways I like the idea of giving her something but hey, she's not alone in Paramore you know! Nobody wants to be forgotten for christmas :???:.

Let let's give THEM something :hyper:

Well..it's for her birthday I was kind of thinking..but we could also give them something for Christmas :hyper: