YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

Going to see these guys in march in Camden. I don't really like them- or rather, i haven't given myself the chance to like them. Occasionally catchy, equally as annoying and monotonous though.

ANYWAY NOT THE POINT Emarosa are supporting them, hence why i'm going to this show. I love Emarosa.

This thread is now about how good Emarosa are.

VERY.

Going to see these guys in march in Camden. I don't really like them- or rather, i haven't given myself the chance to like them. Occasionally catchy, equally as annoying and monotonous though.

ANYWAY NOT THE POINT Emarosa are supporting them, hence why i'm going to this show. I love Emarosa.

This thread is now about how good Emarosa are.

VERY.

Yeah, I can think of several better ways to invest one's money, than one of their albums. Like rubber chickens, or paying to have your arm amputated, because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Or letting a rubber chicken amputate your arm?

This was one of the select few albums I actually paid for last year, and I was disappointed with it. Now to explain: I downloaded KIGH album thinking I wouldn't like it, and loved it, and bought it later, but thought "Hmm YMAS? I'll just buy it" cause I'd heard them be compared to KIGH, and in the end I really shouldn't have bought it. Maybe it's a grower though eh? And I need to give it time? I probably won't though and it'll just be left to gather dust.

Pretty much all the songs have the same meaning, but you know, it's fun sing-a-long stuff.

I'm normally all for you guys taking the piss outta everything but seriously, if you don't like them - scrap that, hate them - why go on their thread? :/

I wouldn't say I hated them, just was disappointed with the album to the point that I actually haven't been able to listen to it in full ;-)

Hate's an equally strong force of attraction as love.

'Sides, I got stuff to say 'bout them.

Namely, they suck ass.

Sir, after that post I wish to shake your hand.