who should paramore go on tour with after warped?

benzdw1

i think they deserve a break..
Yeah^ They definitly do. And I think they can afford to take one too' date=' they are definitly getting bigger =D.[/color'']

its healthy lol. i just dont want them to get tired of it...which i doubt they will...but im mean going that hard for so long...its gotta be soo hard. fun...but hard.

Yup I have a tremendous amount of respect for any touring band. I don't think I would be able to do it .. it's gotta be so exhausting.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ultimate show..

straylight' date=' october fall, paramore, and AFI to finish.. those are the bands i been listening to the most lately.. :D

got i would throw up if that one happened :lol:[/quote']

^^ That would be a sick show! BAH I CAN'T WAIT FOR DECEMBER UNDERGROUND!

6/6/06

ive been waiting since sing the sorrow.. :D

im so pumped for it!!! never wanted a cd so bad in my life..

its an amazing cd...my sister knows the band and hangs out with them and has the cd already so i have it now toooooo....it def WORTH IT!!!!!

ultimate show..

straylight' date=' october fall, paramore, and AFI to finish.. those are the bands i been listening to the most lately.. :D

6/6/06

its an amazing cd...my sister knows the band and hangs out with them and has the cd already so i have it now toooooo....it def WORTH IT!!!!!

LUCKY!! Ahh, they had like a special 'concert' where they played through the entire album .. they did it in NYC and a bunch of my friends went but I couldn't =( I heard it's amazing though.

ultimate show..

6/6/06

LUCKY!! Ahh, they had like a special 'concert' where they played through the entire album .. they did it in NYC and a bunch of my friends went but I couldn't =( I heard it's amazing though.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! u frigging lucky asses lol.. but no like june 5th is gonna be the longest day of my life i believe.. god i cant wait for it..

he screams now and its so awesome.. davey havok's the man!!

ultimate show..

6/6/06

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! u frigging lucky asses lol.. but no like june 5th is gonna be the longest day of my life i believe.. god i cant wait for it..

he screams now and its so awesome.. davey havok's the man!!

my sis went to that show at nokia theater...she and her roomate had a limo there and got to hang out with them and all....my sis roomate used to out with hunter......my friend had a extra ticket...but i had school and alll and i found out about the ticket like a day before...tear

^i remember them saying they talked to AAR about a tour last warped tour. that would be awesome

Ah, I remember that too! They said that in an interview right? God, that would be an incredible concert. I just saw AAR for the first time at Bamboozle and they were sick ... and we all know Paramore kills in live =D.

im going to see aar in julyyyy

i dont really like them thaaat much but its a concert so once iss enough for me.. .

but you know if paramore toured with them you know i might go again...

^^ Haha you will have a good time. I saw them play a couple songs at Bamboozle and they were awesome .. and Tyson is great with the crowd.