Is this site slow to anyone?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd need to go through every member one by one, i think it can be done, but we'd rather just leave that alone,

If we buy more space it'll be sorted, i'll maybe even offer to pay for it if it stops the site running slow

Post counts? :roll:

Could we not just delete all the dumbass members who never came back after their first post?

That wouldn't really do anything to quicken the site ;-) It'd make the database slightly smaller but that's about it.

And cost wise, a site the size of PF should be making enough money from ads on the main site to pretty much cover hosting costs.

would it help if we made it private again?

unregistered memebers can view the forum now, can't they?

there's more guests than members online

maybe that's slowing it down, i have no idea

pf has been really slow for me the past few days though and it's starting to bother me

am i the only one not having problems? it's running at the same speed it always has done.

even though i've spent like 2 years buliding up this post count, i don't care if you delete old threads to help it get running faster for other people, although i'm not sure how other old members would feel about that.