Official List of Who's Going

RenegadeRoss

Exactly.

It's a total waste especially for Aoife, who would have to travel all the way from Ireland to meet 2 other people. and it's not like she's pulling money from trees, with like Uni n stuff!

agreed! Thank you!

And for the record i was bumbed when jorgi and alex couldn't make it, cause that also met lahni... 3 people I was pretty stoked to meet

So when Lucy and James backed out (like my two best friends here)... As excited as I was to meet ross, Wayne, etc... It wasn't worth the money when we could pospone it to a better date!

agreed! Thank you!

And for the record i was bumbed when jorgi and alex couldn't make it, cause that also met lahni... 3 people I was pretty stoked to meet

So when Lucy and James backed out (like my two best friends here)... As excited as I was to meet ross, Wayne, etc... It wasn't worth the money when we could pospone it to a better date!

You're welcome.

& I also agree. I mean for me and Aoife especially, it's a lot of money. So it just makes more sense to wait until there's a bigger group so it'll be money worth spending.