The Hotels/Apartments thread.

RenegadeRoss

okay i dont know if anyone has done this yet

so im gonna bite the bullet and just do it

heres a list of possible places to stay in the city center

maybe we could discuss them, then do a poll

Hotels

Jurys Inn - which is pretty cheap room from like £59, with 3 in each room - so thats around £20 a night each, so £40 for both nights.

Comfort Hotel - 3 in each room, with a full english breakfast would work out at around £35 each for both nights

Britannia Hotel - it looks amazing, and is SO cheap for what we would be getting, if we book online. Theres "Rooms from £18.5 Per Person based on 2 persons sharing a Double room" - per night. So thats like £37 each for both nights.

Hostels

Earl Howe Backpackers where you can book entire rooms - for around £26 each for both nights.

Igloo Hostel - it would be £24 each for both nights.

I also had idea, just check it out and let me know what you think

An apartment would be freaking amazing!

The 'Party-all-night-and-day-long' kind of amazing. If theres enough of us, this would work out probably the cheapest.

The biggest apartment is 112 per night, so if theres £10 of us, thats like £24 each for both nights. If we booked one big apartment, id gladly take a couch and im sure others would aswell

check it out: Premier Apartments

or theres City Pads Apartments - around the same price

thoughts?

ideas?

oppinions?

suggestions?

Just quoting Aoife's post from the original thread

If we go for apartments, then the premier apartments is cheaper

for any of you who didnt see the email that i got from the apartment people here it is:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your enquiry. We have one-bed and two-bed apartments, the one-bed apartments can sleep a maximum of two people, and the two-bed apartments can sleep a maximum of 4 people. The televisions can be used for a games system if so desired, although we do not have any HD-ready televisions. Payment is usually made for apartments on arrival at the apartment reception, unless booked via Lastminute.com or on our own website's Advance Purchase option.

If there is anything else I can help you with please contact me.

Many Thanks

Steve Ebbrell

Operations Executive

• 1 month later...