New old pic + setlest including "Oh star"

MeLoN

Hey So I found this picture ..along with this ( really old )article and a setlist ::

Leading off the concert was a band that was a bit unexpected. Hailing from Franklin, Tennessee, the group Paramore was actually signed to FBR and is anticipating a release sometime this summer, titled All We Know Is Falling. They played a three-song acoustic set. Charismatic and stunningly beautiful lead singer Hayley Williams drew some comparisons to a redheaded Avril Lavigne. Along with her guitar and bass player Jason Bynum and Josh Farro (drummer Zac Farro was absent from the acoustic set), she helped Paramore make quite an impression on those audience members who managed to get in early. They only played the Florida dates on this tour, and are scheduled to play at Bamboozle as well as a show at The Norva (Virginia); according to their management, Paramore will also be touring with Copeland and Anberlin this summer. I'm looking forward to hearing their debut album; they have quite a lot of potential.

oldnewpic.jpg

Paramore Setlist (Acoustic)

All We Know

Here We Go Again

Hallelujah

Oh Star

The picture is from the acoustic set we saw in the introducing vids right?..Well if they recorded hallelujah and here we go again for those vids..there might b a slight chance they also have the recording of Oh star somewhere..Ohh well it was just me thinking.