Canada

chrisseh11

haha you guys are sooo lucky it looks like i might not see paramore this year, my parents are working non stop. and im doing camp for a while.. it really sucks.. i hope i can see paramore soon, well before they get big anyways.. i really wanna meet hayley :) she seems like a really awesome person :D

montreal and toronto get more then ottawa

most bands will do toronto and montreal as their only canadian dates

ottawa deserves some love :(

haha aww... well it really depends.. montreal has so many down sides, everything comes out last in montreal because they have to do stupid translations to french. gah. i hate it. but for bands.. im not sure why they come here really :S loll

pfft, yay for ex sens fans!

my cousins are from ottawa and they prayed for the canadiens to lose and they lost the next day and got kicked out. i prayed for sens to lose every night they played and yep they lost them woo.

so yeah. wouldnt that be awesome if paramore played the national anthem at a hockey game!! omg, i would buy the tickets just to watch paramore, like if they did, then they would probably play at a flyers game, so i would just go to watch paramore, not the game, ill be random and wear my canadiens jersey...8-):D haha if only it could happen :(

hahah

it's okay if you love wade, my friend "loves" spezza.

she keeps denying it. even thought he msn name says " I <3 SPEZZA!"

oh. this should probably go in the hockey thread...but this is still about canada.

this is my fav. sens picture. ever.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/fallen101/paper001.jpg

scenario: they're all in 6th grade.

spezza just asked a girl out. she said yes.

he's all happy and heatley is like "DAMMMNN!"

alfredsson is just kinda there...

PARAMORE SHOULD COME TO CANADA

^aaww

everyone can repeatly comment their myspace saying " COME TO CANADA BEFORE WE FREEZE IN OUR IGLOOS!"

...i hope people dont actually think well all live in igloos.

hahahaaa no ppl in canada DONT live in igloos haha, people in alaska do 8-) haha jkk... omg they're not doing any canadian warped tour dates :o :O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG :cry: