Canada

chrisseh11

^ we shall pray for next year.

hahah i'm watching teddy geiger on musiqueplus (french music channel) and he's playing a song on the piano and NOBODY in the audience are singing along. there's just a bunch of girls smiling at him.

aaah. paramore will be on that show very soon and all the guys are gonna be smiling at hayley.

sigh.

^ we shall pray for next year.

hahah i'm watching teddy geiger on musiqueplus (french music channel) and he's playing a song on the piano and NOBODY in the audience are singing along. there's just a bunch of girls smiling at him.

aaah. paramore will be on that show very soon and all the guys are gonna be smiling at hayley.

sigh.

haha teddy geiger hes in montreal today 8-)

^NO

much music is the last thing i want for paramore right now

i wanna see them befor they get big

its will be alot more fun that way

theeen after i see them' date='they can get as big as they want

hehe

im greedy[/quote']

YOUR greedy? im more greedy heh heh :twisted: i want paramore to be an underground band for now, i used to love panic! at the disco, now theyre just too popular and everyone is saying ooo i discovered it first psh. yeah right, what did they say when i showed them some panic before it was famous? "ew its disgusting" i hope paramore isnt like that... people liking them just because other people like it more now.. i dont thing paramore is ever going to be an underground band forever.. theyre just too good :(:D

^NO

hehe

im greedy[/quote']

YOUR greedy? im more greedy heh heh :twisted: i want paramore to be an underground band for now, i used to love panic! at the disco, now theyre just too popular and everyone is saying ooo i discovered it first psh. yeah right, what did they say when i showed them some panic before it was famous? "ew its disgusting" i hope paramore isnt like that... people liking them just because other people like it more now.. i dont thing paramore is ever going to be an underground band forever.. theyre just too good :(:D

oh man, I agree.

I cant wear my P!ATD shirt anywhere without fifty girls swarming me.

OMGOMGOMGWHERE'DYOUGETHATOMGOMGOMG.

and the only song they know is I Write Sins Not Tragedies cause they saw it on Much Music.

^NO

hehe

im greedy[/quote']

oh man, I agree.

I cant wear my P!ATD shirt anywhere without fifty girls swarming me.

OMGOMGOMGWHERE'DYOUGETHATOMGOMGOMG.

and the only song they know is I Write Sins Not Tragedies cause they saw it on Much Music.

omg i hate that!!! when their like I LOVE PANIC AT THE DISCO!!! and them im like what song do you like then? :shock: they're like i write sins not tragedies duhhhhh!!! im like oh... :roll: that one... do you know any otheres? theyre like NO BUT I LOVE PANIC AT THE DISCO IM THEIR BIGGEST FAN!!! WOO (even though i only know one song :roll: ) pfft. :(

^ i know what you mean

we have to email paramore themselves and beg for them to come here...

speaking of muchmusic. p!atd is up for an mmva. that surprised me. and massari has five nominations.

i HATE him. :neutral:

one of my friends knows him and she's really good friends with his brother

he still annoying

Paramore will be in Montreal one day, for sure. If not, I'm gonna take a plane and follow them in tour. joke? lol? :D They are just so nice and good!

I created a little fan club in Montreal, it has : me, my little brother and one of my friend. joke? Anywayz. ;-)