Canada

chrisseh11

^ loll it sucks. i know. i wish i could go to the warped tour, my mum said ok, but maybe next time it would be better.. loll i listen to nothing but paramore these days thats why loll, i still love the other bands that play, but if i dont see paramore then.. well i dunno! lolll..

so yeah i just noticed this forum

i'm from canada :D

BC thankyouverymuch

anyway, to catch up on what you guys are talking about,

i toally understand what you mean when you say you don't want paramore on muchmusic

i really want to see them live before they hit it big..it would just be perfect!

i also have a p!atd shirt and i don't wear it anymore cause people are just like "i LoVe PaNic! OmGzZz tHeY'Re So CoOl!1!!1"

i liked them way back in october and now their just like BAM popular

i know that will eventually happen to paramor e because they do rock and their music is great

i just hope it isn't too soon.

paramore isn't going to the vancouver warped date which sucks!!

i would totally go to warped if they came here but their not so yeah..i'm not happy

oh man. i remember panic! was played there for the first time and i started freaking out so much.

and the next week EVERYBODY knew about them.

some person asked me "whats that video with the clown in it?"

but i actually answered.

i know what you mean

when i saw it the first time on tv i was freaking out and theeeen later that week the group of well you know your steriotypical popular group had all these panic! stuff in there msn names and would talk about them alll the time and doodles of i <3 brendon everywhere

that made me sad

new yorkers in canada?lol

Yeah I was in Niagara Falls like near the boarder of NY and you can tell they were New Yorkers cause they were loud and yelling at us when we were driving up a busy street. Buuuurn

oh lol well you never know it coulda just been some random rude people

when i went to niagra falls last month everyone there was from like europe or something it was so weird there was barely anyone speaking english there

Oh yeah there were a bunch of indian like people there but I love the country (canada that is) seems pretty and better compared to here. I went to Toronto also to go up in that tower, now that was coolio :o

toronto is dirty

compared to everywhere else

well maybe not vancouver but ya I haven't really been to toronto that much...never been to the cn tower...never really done any toronto touristy stuff

come to ottawa sometime downtown is the bombbbb

but not really

we don't have anything cool here only good shopping in the market...