Canada

chrisseh11

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys! you know brent have volunteered to send a huge package to the band sooo I was thinking of giving them canadian things like ketchup chips and coffee crisps.

have any more ideas?

They don't have Coffee Crisp in the states? Haha.

I'm pretty sure they don't have Crunchy bars either. That could go on there. Annddd... That's all I can think of right now haha.

They don't have Coffee Crisp in the states? Haha.

I'm pretty sure they don't have Crunchy bars either. That could go on there. Annddd... That's all I can think of right now haha.

I was on this 'canada only' site and it had coffee crisp... aero, kit kat etc. how can live without those?!

crunchy bars sound good. i'll probably end up buying a bunch of junk food, eating some and sending some

I was on this 'canada only' site and it had coffee crisp... aero, kit kat etc. how can live without those?!

crunchy bars sound good. i'll probably end up buying a bunch of junk food, eating some and sending some

That sounds like an AMAZING idea haha.

Yeah I saw a video of Elliot from Hey Monday getting stoked over a Crunchie bar cause, they don't have them there. It was funny.

That sounds like an AMAZING idea haha.

Yeah I saw a video of Elliot from Hey Monday getting stoked over a Crunchie bar cause, they don't have them there. It was funny.

wait just so i'm clear.. are those the ones with the toffee/taffee on the inside? it's like a yellow block covered in chocolate? it's either that or i'm going insane haha

wait just so i'm clear.. are those the ones with the toffee/taffee on the inside? it's like a yellow block covered in chocolate? it's either that or i'm going insane haha

That is indeed what it is haha.

Personally, I love them.

or western canada period

vancouver is a lot easier to fly to than toronto and montreal

my dad's starting to resent me haha

Paramore haven't been here since Warped Tour 07.

They go to Toronto all the time, Almost every tour.

and i make my dad fly me to toronto every time

its not fair

i mean if you can make it to toronto why not the rest of canada?

we love you just as much as everyone else

you go to the uk and japan for edwards sake

why not canada?

EXACTLY!! It's so stupid.

Canada rules. Above average nice people I assume?

Apparently? Haha.

I mean, I understand that it's the booking agency that chooses where htey go... But, they could at least show a little more love for the other parts of Canada.