Canada

chrisseh11

• 2 weeks later...
Toronto and Montreal shows in 2 weeks.....

I still have a secret desire to find a way to attend one of them even though I really only have 3 weeks until my show :)

lol. you will have to pay another ~80 bucks! =P

but whoaaa i'm so stoked right now, cant wait to hear new songs live and decode!

"Me and @schzimmydeanie tearin up the streets of toronto! Grabbin lunch at johnny rockets."

From hayleys twitter, JR is on Dundas. :)

lmao i forgot, you can stalk HayHay through Twitter. :lol:

''Busy day today! On camera interview with Music Plus in Montreal. Guess I should slap on some makeup...''

so sad.. they have a busy day today in montreal... XD press press press!

whoaaaa dude i havent been on here in ages! looks like the canadian thread has pumped up in numbers, i remember when i first made this thread.... and now it has 93 pages, wow.

how is everyone?! and hey im christina for those of you who dont know me, i used to be an active boardie in 2006-2007 but stopped visiting after riot got huge... bleh. anyways!

im going to tonights montreal show, i have floor tickets, so! if any of you got floors ill be the girl with the yellow shirt and green vest, and im asian haha :)

hope all of you are well :)

"Me and @schzimmydeanie tearin up the streets of toronto! Grabbin lunch at johnny rockets."

From hayleys twitter, JR is on Dundas. :)

ahh. i should stalk hayleys twitter more. haha!.

that'd be awesome to see them around the streets. i've always wanted to meet a band that way. :D