American Idol

WayneFarro

hahaha. I didn't come up with it:(

I'm not that creative haha...I saw it on an idol forum..and i was look "ooh, i like that..I'll start using it". It sounds cute. :P

Yeah Kratt were good tonight. They started off the show well.

LOL@ Simon telling Kris to be more conceited...lol. A little confidence and swagga would be great..i don't want him being too conceited, that would be a turnoff.

^ yeah.

Not gonna lie, Adam did EXTREMELY well tonight. If he was like that every week I would like him a lot, but since he seems to over due things so much the rest of the time I just don't like him. He seems like he's acting on stage, he's not feeling the music. But tonight it looked like he was actually feeling the music.

for a second I freaked out thinking that Matt was going home. However, there was a miracle and Micheal Sarvo went home. Although I think it was kind of cruel making him think he almost got the save (especially when we know who they would use the save for).

for a second I freaked out thinking that Matt was going home. However, there was a miracle and Micheal Sarvo went home. Although I think it was kind of cruel making him think he almost got the save (especially when we know who they would use the save for).

I know. It made me sad :(. They get their hopes up thinking that the judges will save them..and they still end up going home.

I was truly shocked that Matt was in the bottom 3. He's one of the best.