American Idol

WayneFarro

I'm gonna give my thoughts on the top seven performances last night

Lil- not that bad but not that great. All of her backtalking is annoying but if i was in her position i would probably be talking back as well. overall i think she did the worst.

Kris- he played the adam card last night and didn't get nearly as much recognition as he should. To me this is best performance of the week. Plus, hes very good looking :D

Danny- First time in a few weeks that I actually really enjoy his performance. He needs to do some work before becoming front-runner again.

Allison- sorry to say this but every time I see I scream FAYLEY. ahaha that being said I think she needs to be herself and not what the judges want her to be. She has a possibly of going home tonight as the arrangment wasn't that great (but it was still better than listening to it straight ;)

Matt- Finally some true DISCO! Main problem I have with him is that he trys to cover up his notes with runs. As a former band geek I know that covering it up is actually worse than making the mistake. Also hes another that is confuzzled by the judges. He needs to be himself and not give a crap what the judges think.

Adam- Sorry but I have not heard the original and to judge him I would really like to hear the original. That being saidthis was the first time I felt any kind of emotion from him but the arrangment was a bit slow and the placement of the notes were a bit off. He was second best last night.

Anoop- I cringed when he went up-tempo. Besides Lil he had the weakest performance. Theres not really much to say as I never liked him.

Overall: I was expecting a trainwreck so I was surprised that there were no absolute trainwrecks but I'm still on the computer while having it on the background (while in previous seasons I was always glued to the tv).

100% safe- Kris, Adam

Pretty Safe - Danny

In trouble- Matt, Allison, Lil and Anoop

Should go home : Lil and Anoop

If they say shocker then I'll assume Allison will go home as they have been pimping her quite a bit lately. The other person going home would still be either Matt, Lil or Anoop in my opinion.

Adam was awesome last night

Paula was almost in tears lmao

lol she was!!

I'm SO glad Kris, Danny and Allison are still in!!

As much as I like Adam I'm tiring of him some, I don't know why tbh :???: I just don't get the kind of excitement from his performances as I do the aforementioned 3!

what theme is it next week?

^according to wiki it'll be songs of the Rat Pack.

each contestant will be singing two songs. wooooo!! more Kris for me to enjoyy!!

wooo I check my tvguide and it said that idol was only on for an hour this week so I wasn't sure they would be singing two songs. Also this means they will cut all the bs and get straight to the performances :willy_nilly:. Oh and I get to see more of Kris too whooo :P.

i agree! wow adam did really well tonight, he held that note for a long time! hmmm i dont want anyone to go home..... just think in three weeks we will know who the winner is :D

the muse version (which is the version he covered) is way better. while the note was technically impressive, it just seemed a bit over the top for me. His performance came off really broadway last night....much more broadway than the last few weeks.

(the muse version)

as for Kris I am concerned cause I didn't get that many busy signals while voting for him last night. Maybe the text votes will save him.

spoiler alert!!!!!

same instructions as last time

So adam in the bottom two aye? I think it was a ratings ploy (get more people to watch AI) and a ploy to get more glamberts to vote. Conspiracy theories are running wild on myidol (AI boards) right now. However, Matt was the one I expected to go home. Although I will be power voting for sexy Kris next week as he can't go home. I need my eye candy.

To put this simply Matt, Adam and Kris were in the bottom three. Kris was first to go back and everyone started freaking out about Adam possibly going home. Two performances latter and it was annouced that Matt, the one expected to go home, actually went home. I can't wait for next week though as its rock week!!!!