Hello, i'm new here

Foggia

Being banned is a punishment. Ronald has said some very innappropriate things to several members of this forum, and he is being punished for it. That doesn't mean he gets to go ahead and make a new account and pretend like nothing happened. Even if other people have done that, it doesn't make it okay to do.

If he wants to stay in touch with his friends while he's gone from the boards, he can exchange email addresses and IM screennames and keep in touch that way.

thank you!

oh man.

lol =]

Being banned is a punishment. Ronald has said some very innappropriate things to several members of this forum, and he is being punished for it. That doesn't mean he gets to go ahead and make a new account and pretend like nothing happened. Even if other people have done that, it doesn't make it okay to do.

If he wants to stay in touch with his friends while he's gone from the boards, he can exchange email addresses and IM screennames and keep in touch that way.

YES.

This is exactly what we're trying to get across.

If you get detention at school, you can't just walk into the room and say, "Oh, my name used to be Kelly, but now it's Jill, so I don't have detention anymore. See ya!" and walk out. It doesn't work that way.

Anyone else think it's time this thread was locked? There's 9 pages of arguments about why he should or shouldn't be banned. There's no if-ands-or-buts. Ronald's been banned, and it's going to stay that way until he learns his lesson.

If you get detention at school, you can't just walk into the room and say, "Oh, my name used to be Kelly, but now it's Jill, so I don't have detention anymore. See ya!" and walk out. It doesn't work that way.

Anyone else think it's time this thread was locked? There's 9 pages of arguments about why he should or shouldn't be banned. There's no if-ands-or-buts. Ronald's been banned, and it's going to stay that way.

No one here is saying Ronald needs to get unbanned.

& Yes its time for a lock, Way to many people are involved with this whole thing now.