Hello, i'm new here

Foggia

He's not gone. He's still here. You lot have a cheek to talk about "saying it" to someone's face. This is HIS thread, 'introducing' HIMSELF - this is as close to "saying it" to his face as you can get.

Like he's going to check it every 2 mins. :roll:

Oh, So if this is his thread it means everyone can talk shit about him?

Nice.

Dear jesus.

You've already been banned, people here aren't stupid and you're just going to be banned again.

Take a hint and gtfo.

Hmm... he might get banned again, but there's absolutely nothing stopping him from coming back again.

I mean Alex got banned and came back how many times? (no offence).

It's impossible to permanently ban someone.

I honestly don't care what happens, if he gets banned again or if he stays/keeps coming back. Fact of the matter is, this is a forum on the internet. Who cares?

Like he's going to check it every 2 mins. :roll:

Oh, So if this is his thread it means everyone can talk shit about him?

Nice.

In all honesty, there hasn't exactly been a lot of shit talking. Most of it has been directed towards me, funny enough. :roll:

Can't they ban the IP adress?

I know they can do that on other forums..

IP bans don't mean anything these days. If he has wireless internet, and turns it off every night, each day he turns the internet on, he's got a new IP address. So IP bans are out of the window.

IP bans don't mean anything these days. If he has wireless internet, and turns it off every night, each day he turns the internet on, he's got a new IP address. So IP bans are out of the window.

Oh okey, then that won't work.

Not unless his router requires a static IP address. Then it won't reset.