Advice Thread?

How 'bout it?

I know we have the rant thread and the sad thread... but sometimes people just use those to get things off their chest. I think it'd be pretty cool to have a specific thread where people can post stuff they've got going on and other members can give advice.

Let it be about anything.

I didn't just make the thread incase I got the usual complaints of "this has been done a million times".

How 'bout it?

I know we have the rant thread and the sad thread... but sometimes people just use those to get things off their chest. I think it'd be pretty cool to have a specific thread where people can post stuff they've got going on and other members can give advice.

Let it be about anything.

I didn't just make the thread incase I got the usual complaints of "this has been done a million times".

Been done before I think :P

Seems the search comes back with nothing. I was almost certain Cheyenne made a thread though aaaaaages ago. Closest thing I could find was this: http://paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=4583&highlight=advice

But I'd say just make a new thread if people are keen on the idea ;-)