Small Venue Tour This Year?

The Drummer

"She did say meet and greet is only for fan club though. She also mentioned, they told there manager they wanted to have a small venue/club tour later on this year!"

"Yea, we were talking about how bad she felt that a lot of fans can't afford ticket prices. She mentioned that they had no control over the ticket prices of this tour, but are really pulling for a small venue tour!"

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/7192379.html

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could possibly see them playing the university here (it holds about 1000), but nothing bigger than that

like i said i still see them at clubs

my dad literally sits at the bar in the back

after twilight/no doubt though they could probably sell more than that when they finally come here on their own

mac hall would be perfect

That would be awesome. Honestly, Paramore isn't worth paying $70+ to see. Neither is No Doubt.

Is that how much tickets are?

And as for the small venues, I'm sure they could pull it off. They could do what UnderOATH did for Atlanta and play at the masquerade for two nights, because they played inside and it was kinda small.

Personally, I prefer small venues to the larger ones.

• 1 month later...
They're one decent support act away from headlining smaller arenas aka lostprophets with TBS. By the next time they come here, their popularity will probably be through the roof. I'd be willing to be next time ou it'll be SECC hall 4.

That'll be the first and last time i want to see "SECC" in reference to Paramore.

i honestly cant see that happening. i'm not trying to be a downer but the last time i saw paramore play a small show was in 07 and even that sold out quickly. they are so popular now its ridiculous. i know they'd love to do it but when they can sell out bigger places, i dont think their label/manager or whoever, will want them to "take a step back"