What are you going to do with your life?

SalsaC

Question to all of you: who realistically thinks they will achieve their aims in life?

Well, "Realisticly", I'm trying my best to get want I want. Setting targets and goals etc. because I've really got my heart set on that job and it's what I've always wanted to do! If you want something hard enough you'll get it in the end :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question to all of you: who realistically thinks they will achieve their aims in life?

As for my plans of being a music teacher...I'll deem that... plausible. I think this will be my profession if my dreams won't get in the way.

My real dream is to be a recording artist, someone who can get along in life just by playing music. Hopefully, music that touches or affects people on an emotional level. As an aim in life, this is as shaky as it can get, but I haven't ruled it out completely.

Ah, the sweet days of youth..."Dad, when I grow up, I'm going to be a pilot!"

I still feel lucky that I started thinking about these things now, and not AFTER I had studied mechanical engineering for a few years.

I used to have all these hopes and dreams..

Go to college, university, get a great job, leave this dump...

I woke up one morning and realised I'm not smart enough, too lazy and that I give up too easily.

So I guess I'll just take every day as it comes and go to as many concerts as I can. :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

my life plan, is to go to the university of calgary and get a degree in veterinary medicine

i've wanted to be vet since i was four so i figure why not actually do it haha

i know i don't want kids, and i'm pretty neutral about getting married and whatnot

if i find someone, cool, if i don't whatever, i prefer being alone anyway

and i want my house to have two living rooms

one for reading and chlling, one with a sweet entertainment system

and i really want a bmw

like really really bad