Paramore UK Tour - UNCONFIRMED

kwik-silva

Ok.. now.. I don't think theres a thread on this however I sent a tweet to Fueled By Ramen:

@fueledby yay Versa :D Versa are the best band (bar paramore) When are Paramore touring the UK? (with versa and hey monday support? :P)

Obviously I know that not all of this will happen however I got back this reply:

@kwik_silva Paramore will probably be over there soon after the No Doubt tour. We're working on all those plans now. -adam

:mrgreen:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VE opening for Paramore would be pretty sweet. I'm honestly not too big on Hey Monday though.

That's cool that Paramore will probably be heading to the UK soon after the No Doubt tour. I know they're already going to Japan for a few days in August. I know a ton of people will be happy about that. :)

I doubt it will happen, just the thing I replied to was talking bout VE so... yeah :)

I know. It would still be cool though. :)

A festival appearance sounds like a good possibility.

I tried for that not to happen! Soz Babe ;-) I'll put the unconfirmed bit first :P

haha, thankyou

When they do tour the UK again I hope they come to Aberdeen. Really doubt it though, I'd probably have to travel to Glasgow.

i doubt VE would open for paramore - thats just too much of a cliche/shoot-yourself-in-the-foot for VE.

(im gonna bet it'll be youmeatsix. again)

i wouldnt be surprised if they played reading/leads and followed it up with a handful of shows. ive been banking on their next tour over here being in september/october all along, so maybe it'll be a tad earlier to tie in with reading/leeds - them coming all the way over here twice within a matter of weeks would be pointless. and expensive.