Paramore UK Tour - UNCONFIRMED

kwik-silva

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't change the actual title.. Sorry again babe ;-) I'm sure it'll be worth the trip (if they do come..)

What do you want the title changed to? Just put the "Unconfirmed" in the front? I can change it for you.

This time, they should bring a support act that isn't better than them live.

NFG where a lot better than them live, tbh. altho the second time i saw paramore was the best, they where kinda off at brixton, especially hayley.

support wise it will most likely be some british group. although ive got my fingers crossed on cobra (unlikely) since i fucking love that band live, all 3 times they have just gotten better and better.

aaaaaw right.

TOYC screams many things.

such as "WE ARE WELL OVERRATED" and "AVERAGE" ?

And to Kwik Silva- I assure you, Paramore is nowhere near amazing live. Sure, Hayley has prescence, but the rest of the band has done nothing but get worse. Like I've said before- it wouldn't hurt to put some effort in, Josh.

Please don't start the whole thing about Paramore live again. If you're bummed out because they're not doing cartwheels and backflips and putting on some elaborate stage show, then don't see their shows.

They may not move around as much, but they sound great live.

Please stick to talking about a possible UK tour, not criticizing their stage presence.

Hang on, is there some kind of "No Bashing Paramore" rule or something??

If they aren't giving me as much enjoyment as they used to, I will say so, seeing as it is my money that is being spent on them.

And this is about the UK tour- I'm saying they better play better if they do it.

Yes, there is a no bashing Paramore rule:

"No Paramore bashing. Don't come to a place full of fans and bash a band everyone has respect for and likes, you're going to get banned automatically."

The thing is you already have said that you don't enjoy them as much as you used to in a thread that lasted 9 pages. Please don't make this thread into that one. Plus, at the end of said thread you said this: "Saw some recent footage. Seems like he might get better when they come out again. He needs the hair back!! Headbanging just aint the same without it lol"

This tour isn't even confirmed yet, so sit back and watch some videos of the performances they give on the No Doubt tour this summer. Who knows? Maybe their live performance was affected by the fact that they went through a bunch of personal crap last year, and this year, they'll be back to what they were before Riot! came out. If you're still not pleased with their live show, then don't spend your money on them. It's that simple.

Yes, there is a no bashing Paramore rule:

"No Paramore bashing. Don't come to a place full of fans and bash a band everyone has respect for and likes, you're going to get banned automatically."

The thing is you already have said that you don't enjoy them as much as you used to in a thread that lasted 9 pages. Please don't make this thread into that one. Plus, at the end of said thread you said this: "Saw some recent footage. Seems like he might get better when they come out again. He needs the hair back!! Headbanging just aint the same without it lol"

This tour isn't even confirmed yet, so sit back and watch some videos of the performances they give on the No Doubt tour this summer. Who knows? Maybe their live performance was affected by the fact that they went through a bunch of personal crap last year, and this year, they'll be back to what they were before Riot! came out. If you're still not pleased with their live show, then don't spend your money on them. It's that simple.

serie_touche.jpg