Fayleys

egirevs

For me it's ridiculous. Cause i see that she tries to be someone she's not.

Having the same hair color as Hayley Williams does not make someone a Fayley. Ya know, Hayley wasn't the first person to ever have red hair. :roll:

I've had red hair before, and I wasn't trying to be Hayley. I just like the color.

I will admit, when I see girls out and about who are obviously trying to copy Hayley, I giggle a little, but I don't see why people make such a big deal of it beyond that. Who cares how these girls dress? At least they're not copying something Britney Spears would wear on stage and walking around half-naked.

Hayley's not the first person to dye her hair red (look at Monique Powell of Save Ferris or even Geri Halliwell on that girl's MySpace page), and even if this girl did dye her hair that way because she was inspired by Hayley, why does it matter?

Fayleys aren't the first to do it. Girls have copied their idols forever! (Gwenabees, anyone?) Just ignore it if it bothers you that much... or compliment them. I know I'd never be able to dye my hair that color.

I think I picked a bad time to dye my hair bright orange....

Haha, Ross, you're such a Fayley!

What I'm seeing in the myspace Kelly showed, is not just the hair, but the shirt, and the way she poses. I could've sworn it was Hayley before I saw the name and all that other stuff. But yeah, she doesn't mention Paramore nor Hayley one single time, which might mean that she is trying to make a division between herself and her idol. Or it might just as well mean that she has never heard of them. Who knows?

My theory is that she fancies Hayley's fashion sense a bit too much, but isn't necessarily obsessed with the person itself.

But anyway, this goes into the same category as all these dudes that are making Elvis impressions. Being a huge fan is one thing, but I can't see myself doing any of that. Feels too much of an unhealthy obession to me. :)