Fayleys

egirevs

If I was Hayley i would be flattered that girls want to have my look. I don't think its that big of a deal

True. But sometimes it's just too much. Like, I understand if you take a bit of stuff from someone... but dying your hair EXACTLY like her or, buying the EXACT same clothes as her... That's a little much.

I think people should take her hair colour or, something she wears and make it their own. Maybe add a bit to it to give it a little personal touch so they don't look like a copy of a copy of a copy...

Guest JadeIsRad

Haha oh James, you do have a way with words ;D

and I said :roll: because the Fayley argument is getting kind of boring now and I can't be bothered to argue :]

• 2 months later...

i'm sorry but i'm so against girls who get the same hair colour as hayley from riot era. to me, that hair dye style was original back then for her cause there weren't(i dont think) some red heads doing something exactly like her's and she just wanted to stand out. and it's worse when you see a girl go from the riot style to the blood red hair to the clothes hayley wear and just so on...

like that girl on the myspace link! SO copying and just won't say anything on her profile about hayley and paramore cause she wants to look like she's clueless about who paramore is - that's what i think.

she just has everything that hayley would wear/express/do and it's just wrong... it's like living in her skin. this girl use to have blonde, then black hair... she probably got so obsessed with how sexy hayley looked x) yeya.

grrrr it just makes me angry. heh, i don't want to be angry but i just hate copy cats so much! i even get copy cats! ...but a good thing is that if someone copies you then you feel like a big idol or something, so that's my lesson i have to learn from if i get peed off quite a bit... har har :)