Fayleys

egirevs

i've had my hair this chesnut sort of color for awhile and two guys at my school call me paramore. my hair isn't even that red...

and i really wanted to go brighter red but idk now. i love red hair and i love doing different, fun things with it but, i mean, it annoys the crap out of me when people try to be something they're not, it would irk me even more if i thought peple were thinking that of me.

Who gives a shit what people think? I did dye my hair red because of her. Who cares? I figured I'm tired of being blond, brown would look dull, and I'm too pale for black. So I thought why not try red. Haylie looks badass.

When I think if a fayley, I think of girls who dye their hair exactly like she had it in, say, Misery Business. Not when people dye just dye their hair red.

• 4 weeks later...

But Hayley had the same hairstyle Cyndi Lauper once had during Misery Business. That doesn't mean she was trying to copy Cyndi..

If you like it, then you should do it, but once you start copying the rest of Hayley than it becomes weird.

I've loved that bright coloured hairstyle ever since I saw Cyndi Lauper on tv when I was a kid, so Hayley triggered that memory to want it. Not that I'm doing it, but it'd be fun for a change.

hey c'mon,why do people think like that?

Hayley isn't the only red-head in the world

EXACTLY.

I put red in my hair when I was twelve--before I'd heard of Paramore. Hayley didn't copyright the color for crying out loud. And just because you get inspired to dye your hair red because you saw that it looks good and saw it on her, who cares? You're not waking up saying, "You know what? I want to be Hayley so I'm going to become EXACTLY like her!"

I put red in my hair when I was twelve--before I'd heard of Paramore. Hayley didn't copyright the color for crying out loud. And just because you get inspired to dye your hair red because you saw that it looks good and saw it on her, who cares? You're not waking up saying, "You know what? I want to be Hayley so I'm going to become EXACTLY like her!"

I agree with everything you said! even the part where you said aout dying ur hair at 12...

i dyed half my hair red when i was 13!

well /carface @ "fayleys"

i mean someone who behaves exactly like another person annoys me.

But to get insperation from or colour your hair like hayley what's wrong with that?

Atleast hayley is a really good role model for girls everywhere.

I think you guys should start complaning when you see a 12 year old pussy cat doll wannabe instead lol.