egirevs

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

does hayley own the color orange??

which makes everyone out there who dyed their

hair orange would make them a fayley?? :P

please make sense. ♥

this.

does it make someone a "fayley" just because they have their hair a certain color or whatever? i'm sure some people do it to specifically look like her, but whatever. why does it matter if someone wants to look like hayley? i don't see what's wrong with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay... I'm probably going to get hate from any Hayley worshipers, but guess what: Hayley didn't invent red hair. Hayley didn't invent headbanging. Hayley didn't invent fronting a rock band. Sorry to break it to y'all, but all these things were done before her. If a girl headbangs in a band, the crazy paramore fans are like "ONLY HAYLEY CAN HEADBANG OHEMGEEE."

That being said, it does irritate me when people make their hair AND clothes AND makeup all to look like her. I'd rather hang out with someone with their own style.

^ She or he is right.

Cyndi Lauper had her hair just like Hayley's, and some of her clothes remind me of Hayley too.

She.

I'm more angry about the headbanging thing to be honest. If a girl in a band headbangs everyone freaks "OMG YOU HAYLEY COPIER OMG." Newsflash: Hayley was definitely not the first girl to headband, and she certainly won't be the last.

Okay... I'm probably going to get hate from any Hayley worshipers, but guess what: Hayley didn't invent red hair. Hayley didn't invent headbanging. Hayley didn't invent fronting a rock band. Sorry to break it to y'all, but all these things were done before her. If a girl headbangs in a band, the crazy paramore fans are like "ONLY HAYLEY CAN HEADBANG OHEMGEEE."

That being said, it does irritate me when people make their hair AND clothes AND makeup all to look like her. I'd rather hang out with someone with their own style.

lol i thought that was the point erin?

basically people who have to copy hayley and not have their own style.... at least thats what i always thought

Okay... I'm probably going to get hate from any Hayley worshipers, but guess what: Hayley didn't invent red hair. Hayley didn't invent headbanging. Hayley didn't invent fronting a rock band. Sorry to break it to y'all, but all these things were done before her.

You're kidding.

@Ross: Die :lol::P

I've heard so many annoying people that are (frankly, obsessed) with Hayley and they actually believe that she was the first female to headbang or front a band. :lol:

That is possibly the dumbest thing I have heard ever. I don't think Hayley would even try to claim that. In fact, she couldn't.