met paramore

the only member i havent met is john, but i guess that doesn't really matter. i love seeing all of them it makes me so happy. i guess i've talked with josh the most though.

haha, yeah I would say not meeting John doesn't really matter.

Yeah it makes me happy too, I probably talked to Jeremy the most, maybe Zac...

Josh was attacked by screaming girls after I noticed him and was talking to him and got his autograph, so I left haha.

ahhh i wanna meet jeremy sooo bad

haha at the Nashville show on Feb. 17th i didnt get to talk to hayley...cuz i didnt wanna just go up to her and be like hiiiiiii

cuz it was like b4 the show and like they walked out the door

like Jeremy Josh and hayley

only i just saw josh idk...and then like i turned around a couple seconds later and like i saw this tiny girl with red hair jumping up and down and i was like hmm...i found hayley

but i was to nervous to talk to her...

i got to meet all of them at the april 9 show

and on may 5 i only got to talk to jeremy, hunter, and zac.

josh and hayley were being bombarded, but i did get to give hayley the shirt i made her at the last second before she got back in the van. i think they were doing an interview or something.

but there were these 4 girls who were banging on the hood of their van while they were in there. it was pretty rude if you ask me.

i got to meet all of them at the april 9 show

and on may 5 i only got to talk to jeremy' date=' hunter, and zac.

josh and hayley were being bombarded, but i did get to give hayley the shirt i made her at the last second before she got back in the van. i think they were doing an interview or something.

but there were these 4 girls who were banging on the hood of their van while they were in there. it was pretty rude if you ask me.[/quote']

That's the kind of crazy fan behavior that's going to ensure less and less talking and hanging out with the band before or after shows...that kind of stuff sucks. People should calm down...

that is really rude. i'm sure you'll have no problem hanging out with them brent. they most likely remember you.

Yes, how can they forget the tall, skinny old guy who shows up at their DC area shows? :)

Josh did remember me last time when he saw me in line...

Are there any older people at their shows?

Yes....me. :)

What do you mean by older? There are usually a decent # of folks in their early 20s and then there are the parents who brought their kids, so I fall somewhere in the middle of that crowd. There are not a lot of people my age there, usually - late 20s :)

Are there any older people at their shows?

Yes....me. :)

What do you mean by older? There are usually a decent # of folks in their early 20s and then there are the parents who brought their kids' date=' so I fall somewhere in the middle of that crowd. There are not a lot of people my age there, usually - late 20s :)[/quote']

Yeah I mean people your age and older being all fans XD

Whenever they come here for a regular concert I guess my mom will be the oldest..