demi talks Paramore

pinkjellynut

lol thats expected seeing as though paramore is her favorite band and the fact that hayley is one of her idols. im pretty sure any hardcore paramore fan will talk about paramore constantly, i know i do. so what makes her any different?

----

it dosnt make her any different (aha maybe shes secretly on the boards :uhh:)

if i was in demis position i would talk about paramore constantly. even though i do that anyway

^ I would wanna get with her, if I wasnt into guys xD

Shes seriously wasting her time at Disney, even though It´ll probably keep her doing some stuff for a while, she should take charge of her own career in a couple of years and turn badass.

yupyup. disney/hollywood records is totally killing her music, by not giving her more freedom of what she actually wants to put out as an artist. i like her old songs (the ones she wrote before disney) better than her new stuff.

also the fact that she has to change words to her song because saying "kiss me" is totally vulgar, not to mention that she had to film two versions of her music video "dont forget" because its "too dark" and "emotional"

disney needs to get a grip. hopefully it wont be too long till she moves past disney/hollywood records

yupyup. disney/hollywood records is totally killing her music, by not giving her more freedom of what she actually wants to put out as an artist. i like her old songs (the ones she wrote before disney) better than her new stuff.

also the fact that she has to change words to her song because saying "kiss me" is totally vulgar, not to mention that she had to film two versions of her music video "dont forget" because its "too dark" and "emotional"

disney needs to get a grip. hopefully it wont be too long till she moves past disney/hollywood records

exactly

i heard that they wouldnt play the hilary duff video for play with fire on disney because it was too 'raunchy' (and its not)