!! Im in AP MAGAZINE!

Trevor

It's great to see your band taking off, Trevor! I can only imagine what it feels like, and even that feels pretty awesome, so I think you are pretty thrilled about it yourself. :) I have listened to your music, but I realize that I haven't commented on it at all, so I'm going to fix that either today when this cursed "hour without lights" ends or tomorrow. I'll give your songs a proper listen and tell you what I think.

I might even try to give you some criticism but that'll probably fall into the "don't tell your daddy how to fukc" category since you guys are probably better musicians than I am :)

Holy crap!

We can now all say that we loved you guys before you got big! :)

Congrats though, that's so awesome!!! :D

You guys made it!

PS, the rise of science is AWESOME

duuuude i LOVE rise of science!! When I saw them on the same page I flipped out. I saw them at the knitting factory last year and they were soooo freaking gooood.

THANKS so much for all the congrats, means a lot. I hope this thing goes so I can start the life I've dreamed of. Can't wait to get interviewed and tell them that it was the pf.com crew that originally told me we were going somewhere. :crybad::crybad::crybad: