Florence and The Machine

Jorgi

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
http://www.myspace.com/florenceandthemachinemusic

l_3c3761a610a74c7c8beee0af5f3dfb72.jpg

basically, sort of checked her music out a while ago cause some song she did was on an advert. was just revisiting some of the bands i have as friends on myspace and stumbled back across.

i find her voice fascinating. my ears are infatuated.

Th'lady looks like someone.

YOU.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I really like Florence + The Machine. I've been aware of her since she came out in 2009 (that right? may have been 2010) but I didn't really "get" the voice. I couldn't decide whether or not I liked her voice. I really got into the music last year. (Between Two) Lungs was a fantastic debut and I love Ceremonials. The music sounds very "big" and theatrical.

That said, I can understand why people don't like Florence's voice.

Apparently work has just been started on the follow-up to Ceremonials. I'm excited to hear what's next.

Apparently work has just been started on the follow-up to Ceremonials. I'm excited to hear what's next.

oh really? that's great news!

i really love Florence + The Machine. got into them last april, couldn't listen to anything else for weeks. ceremonials is one of my favorite albums of all time.

• 1 month later...

oh really? that's great news!

i really love Florence + The Machine. got into them last april, couldn't listen to anything else for weeks. ceremonials is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Me too. I'd love to see them live. :) Ceremonials gets played a lot in the winter in my house.

• 1 year later...