Pf Awards New Categories

Defiance

Should we have new categories?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should we have new categories?

• Yes new categories is good
    • No its fine as it is

I definitely think new categories would be fun... but I have no idea what could be added. I like the ones that have been mentioned in the other thread, like Best Friends, Most Likely to Go to Jail, Most Likely to be Prime Minister/President. Stuff like that is cool. I should look through my old yearbooks to find some more. lol.

I think having "Best Member, Best Poster, Best Male and Best Female" is rather redundant considering they all pretty much encompass the same thing. I think it should just be "Best Male" and "Best Female"

I agree. A lot of the categories we have now are very similar. Hence only a few people get all of the awards.

yeah new categories would be good.

I think there should be a best rank name. A lot of people like to change them to different things.

Thats a pretty good idea actually. I should change my rank name but I've been too lazy to change it.

when i frist started the awards i tired to add catagories similar to these but ppl on the boards were like dont do them as they could be taken in the wrong contents and ppl would be upset by them