Defiance

Pf Awards New Categories

Should we have new categories?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should we have new categories?

• Yes new categories is good
    • No its fine as it is

Who thinks the awards needs some new categories, and what do you think they should be?

category options:

most likely to get arrested

biggest spammer

pf mental award (craziest member)

most opinionated

Most Likely to be Prime Minister

yes new categories would be good.

here are some of my ideas:

most likely to get arrested

biggest spammer

pf mental award (craziest member)

most opinionated

I definitely think new categories would be fun... but I have no idea what could be added. I like the ones that have been mentioned in the other thread, like Best Friends, Most Likely to Go to Jail, Most Likely to be Prime Minister/President. Stuff like that is cool. I should look through my old yearbooks to find some more. lol.

I think having "Best Member, Best Poster, Best Male and Best Female" is rather redundant considering they all pretty much encompass the same thing. I think it should just be "Best Male" and "Best Female"

I think having "Best Member, Best Poster, Best Male and Best Female" is rather redundant considering they all pretty much encompass the same thing. I think it should just be "Best Male" and "Best Female"

I agree. A lot of the categories we have now are very similar. Hence only a few people get all of the awards.

yeah new categories would be good.

I think there should be a best rank name. A lot of people like to change them to different things.

Thats a pretty good idea actually. I should change my rank name but I've been too lazy to change it.

^ yah best rank names a good one becca

and like when we had that graphics challenge thing..there could be best avatar/wallpaper/sig maker, not just best graphics maker

when i frist started the awards i tired to add catagories similar to these but ppl on the boards were like dont do them as they could be taken in the wrong contents and ppl would be upset by them

diddums who gives a fuck put new categories in the ones you have now are getting old and boring cause the same people always win them

If people don't like the categories then they don't have to vote, but Alex, myself and quite a few others would enjoy some more fun categories.

I agree with Becca, best rank name!

i think the ones we have atm are stupid

other ones would be fun adn involve a wider range of members

Craziest member and best rankname really would be cool. I also liker the best friends idea though. :]

totally agreed.

Craziest member and best rankname really would be cool. I also liker the best friends idea though. :]

word!

I second that :D