Harry Potter

x-Decode

Yeah. Hopefully they have a good plan on how to get the right story out in the two last films.

I'm seeing it again tomorrow, haha : D Oh, and here's a picture of a t-shirt I made for the premier. My bestfriend has the same in blue. :P The picture is supposed to be Harry and Dumbledore outside the cave. It's kinda messed up, lol.

photo.jpg

Nice shirt :D!

Im also thinking about seeing the movie again. First time is kinda you miss some seconds when you have to pick up a snack or something. Also jokes, there were 2 jokes that I didnt see, so I was like ''HAha..ha.. uh?'' when everyone was laughing.

Anyone who found the first scene confusing were the deadeaters attacked the ''real world''? My eyes didnt know where to look XD.

I've heard people say the wedding is happening. But not exaclty sure if it's true. :P

EDIT: I've now found several pictures from the set of the filiming of the wedding, so hopefully that means it's happening :]

^yea that was the only bad thing about the movie.

the movie would seem great to people who havent read it.

its just them leaving all this stuff out is probably gunna mess up the 7th one... and is going to annoy me.

they could of left out one ron/lavender scene and showed something actually important.

another thing..they missed out the memory where riddle goes to that chicks place where she shows him the locket and the cup. hows harry gonna know what to look for??

For one, the script writer is a moron. He once said he loves to write Hermione's character. Well it shows, she's being given a lot of lines which she doesn't have in the books.

What concerns me is, that in DH Ron saves Harry, being very brave. But untill now, Ron's only been there for comic relief it seems. At the end of the movie we hear Hermione telling Harry that they'll go with him to find the last horcruxes. But in the book, Ron is the first to say that he's coming with Harry.

Book!Ron is so much different from Movie!Ron that it just goes to show that the script writer doesn't know what he's doing.

And yes, they leave out the important stuff.

I also don't get why they make DH a two part film. They should've started at Goblet of Fire, but the director would get replaced if he did that, so they did one movie..