Harry Potter

x-Decode

I saw half blood this week's friday. Pretty good, not the best one or not the worst one.

Ron and his brothers were so cute. :D <3

ps. i cried when dumbledore died. sensitive? yeah.

I cried too. I was at the drive in, on my dads car roof with mosquitoes eating my everywhere, whimpering, but trying not to cry to much cause here was a girl on her peeps roof in the space next to mine.

^ she seems to have forgoton how to act

exactly!

like this one line she said "he's covered in blood, why is he covered in blood" something about the way she said it made me cringe. she wasnt good at all. but then again its not like her lines were all that great either

i thought i would cry in the movie since i did in the bookbut i was surpriesed that i didnt

yeah, same

bawled my eyes out during the book

i actually had to go back and re-read the chapter to make sure it actually happened

didn't even get teary eyed during the movie though

i think the end was too rushed and that's why

yeah, same

bawled my eyes out during the book

i actually had to go back and re-read the chapter to make sure it actually happened

didn't even get teary eyed during the movie though

i think the end was too rushed and that's why

Yeah, same here.

Guest JadeIsRad

I saw it and it wasn't good but it wasn't bad either

Draco was the best character in it but only because Remus had like 1 minute of screen time and I didn't appreciate the mentioning of Sirius' death -_-

i didnt mind it throughout, it was funny and cute...but i was extremely dissapointed in the end. i felt like everyone was expecting a huge fight in the end, and we got nothing. grrrrrrrr. but apparently the fight scene for DH so far is 30 mins so hopefully that will make up for it.

Im also very dissapointed with Harry and Ginny's kiss. i wanted the one in the book....it was SO much better. and Tonks and Lupin? that was just terrible.

I felt like there was barely enough character development. Im glad that they did deepen Draco's character, but the entire movie was supposed to be about Voldomort, who he was and where he came from. we barely got any of that.

yeah. the first two were the best.

i dont get why Jo allowed them to get so off. i watched an interview where she talked about how she and the screenplay writer talk about the script and she ok's all that he does. i just dont get it.

maybe she wants to keep some stuff for the readers. like harry potter was a great movie if you didnt read the book, but if u read it then the movie is just okay. so maybe she wanted certain things in the book to be kept just to the book and the fans that read it ( if that makes sense)

im pretty sure though deathly Hallows will be 1000x better. cuz there making two movies so they wont leave anything out ;-)

• Like 1

yeah, that kinda makes sense.

i think DH will be better too. the actors are saying that its closer to the book than any other movie was, but at the same time, im not sure how much i can trust them...

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i love it. i love it. i love it. harry potter's books are the first ones that i started reading! i was so young and everyday i read lots of page of these books.

then the movies! they're amazing. well i love everything about this magic world that the great j. k. rowling invented! <3

i love it. i love it. i love it. harry potter's books are the first ones that i started reading! i was so young and everyday i read lots of page of these books.

then the movies! they're amazing. well i love everything about this magic world that the great j. k. rowling invented! <3

haha, same for me. talking of harry, i've just been reading the order of the phoenix about twenty minutes ago lol.

harry potter is greatness.

haha, same for me. talking of harry, i've just been reading the order of the phoenix about twenty minutes ago lol.

harry potter is greatness.

ahah same tastes! xD

mm.. maybe i'm going to read a book of this saga before to go to bed..

but which book can i read? this is an hard decision! :mrgreen:i love them all!