Changes to the Boards

A few changes we've put in place that I wanted to let everyone know about:

1) You can now set your own user title (the information that appears underneath your username.) Go into your User CP and click on "Edit Your Details" and you'll be able to choose whatever title you want.

Stay away from anything obscene or that could be offensive to others - we'll be watching for that. Otherwise, have fun!

awesome. :)

^ You definitely did because when you first posted about the changes, I went to take a look, but I didn't know what I wanted my user title to be so I didn't change it. Now when I go to "Edit Your Details," it doesn't show up.

It still isn't showing up. Don't know what's up with that.

It's all the extra s's fault!

I had to add a few extras cause otherwise, I'd just be Super Moderators, and then I'd have multiple personality disorder.

Still nothing Brent,

Im not bothered anyway, its not something i'd change probably, i like to be kept simple :)

I don't know why it keeps defaulting back for the Super Mods. I'm going to have to play around with the vBulletin settings and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Is it still working for everyone else?

EDIT: Ok - I found the issue - it was a setting in the usergroup. It really should be fixed now.