Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

I confess I sang a whole lot of metal while driving here. My vocal range goes unusually low and about three octaves up from there, so I had trouble with some high stuff :D That's the beauty of singing in the car, though. No one can hear you and I don't have to hear anyone's opinion about it.

Good night, Guro!

Kayla, so you listen to CDs while showering? :) That sounds pretty awesome. Gotta try that sometime... I can sing enough to hit notes accurately, and I can hear when I'm out of tune. Tone quality, on the other hand, is a completely different thing... That should improve once I start my studies in the university, since it looks like I'm forced to take some singing lessons there.

I confess ETF's album is taking too long, so I'm skipping over to New Found Glory once Black Parade is finished.

Kayla, so you listen to CDs while showering? :) That sounds pretty awesome. Gotta try that sometime... I can sing enough to hit notes accurately, and I can hear when I'm out of tune. Tone quality, on the other hand, is a completely different thing... That should improve once I start my studies in the university, since it looks like I'm forced to take some singing lessons there.

I confess ETF's album is taking too long, so I'm skipping over to New Found Glory once Black Parade is finished.

i always listen to a cd while i'm in the shower

i'd probably kill myself if i didn't

showers are gaaaay

plus if i turn it up loud enough no one can hear me