All-encompasing threads

the boards are getting quite big

its understandable that some things will change the way they use to be' date=' for example the hell lot of new sometimes repeated threads.

I know it can get quite annoying but please dont scare off newbies, thats exactly the type of forum i dont want, a place were is ruled by the oldies and the newbiws get bullied all the time, well at least i know most of you wont(old members), you all are really nice but yea i just wanted to mention that.

Oh yea I was thinking of making some minor changes to the offtopic forum, for example i was thinking of deleting all the post of the spam thread every X weeks, plus taking the post count in that thread(post wont count) and deleting alot of spamming thread with other names,like the "Official Unofficial Happy *Insert Number Here* Posts Thread**, sorry fire at will; becuase i believe that can go in the spam thread

all those are just some minor ideas, but yea the forum is also yours sooo i wanted to get some feedback[/quote']

oh no problem lol

i think that was one of the threads i told kim she could delete