Song suggestion!

dv3baker

Hey Paramore - Hayley, Josh, Zac, and Jeremy! :D

This might be a really weird suggestion, however I believe I've heard about how much of a Twilight fan Hayley is! There is this song called, Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson. You might have heard it. I'm thinking that Hayley, you should sing this for the New Moon movie soundtrack as from Bella's point of view. The lyrics are great and fit with her mood during this book. The only thing this song needs now is you singing it! Your spin on it would truly bring it to life for Bella in New Moon. Check it out and plead with Stephenie Meyer. I'm sure you've got a little pull with her now! Please check it out! What do you think? You guys ROCK! :hyper: Keep playing great music!

spam??

anyway this isnt a forum to talk to paramore its paramorefans.com

if you wanna tell her that then message her on myspace, use the fanclub or something

i have a feeling they arnt going to be part of the new moon soundtrack anyway

• Like 1

People started making threads up, but i closed them all cause it was just ridiculous full of "HAYLEY READ ME!!" and stuff like that. That isnt what this forum is for.

The band DO read the forums, but we try to not tell people if we can help it to stop people creating silly threads on the forum.