Forum Opinions/Ideas/Comments Thread

RenegadeRoss

Alright, i hardly see the admin on really, cause they have busy lifes, so again, im taking this upon myself to creat this thread, and it'll be stickied at the top of the page.

People lately seem to not be enjoying the forums as much, while others are finding nothing wrong with it.

So with that in mind, Id like to know what people dislike about the forum, and what would make it better/different for them?

What do you think could improve the forum? Do you have any ideas?

What i think would be good,

would be some sort of competition, i could ask the Admin, or we could do one ourselves with the mods,

say

we could have a european winner and an american/canadian winner for other that side of the pond

i know we have people from say austrailia, but these are the two places the majority of people come from,

Like, we could have a competion to win a paramore shirt, or some other kind of merchandise, orr...win a poster.. or something like that? Thoughts?

• Like 2

Alrighty. Well i'll speak to a mod from america, and see if anyone is willing to do this for over there,

I was thinking of a competion where you have to write a paragraph which includes the name of at least 5 paramore songs and the best one from each side of the planet gets the prize i.e

"My heart was really sore earlier thinking about Sarah, but i guess thats what you get when your in love eh? im feeling so much pressure on the inside though but i know i have brighter days ahead as for a pressimist, im pretty optimistic and im never going to let this go."

Something like that?

Guest JadeIsRad
Alrighty. Well i'll speak to a mod from america, and see if anyone is willing to do this for over there,

I was thinking of a competion where you have to write a paragraph which includes the name of at least 5 paramore songs and the best one from each side of the planet gets the prize i.e

"My heart was really sore earlier thinking about Sarah, but i guess thats what you get when your in love eh? im feeling so much pressure on the inside though but i know i have brighter days ahead as for a pressimist, im pretty optimistic and im never going to let this go."

Something like that?

That sounds like a cool idea :]

I love that idea, and you're awesome if you want to pay for that, and i like your idea about the paragraph with the names, but in my opinion;

I think people should put a little more effort in it if they want to win that, to me, it should be something where they have to put more time in it.

But that's just me! :)

i totally like the competition idea, as a writer myself i'd totally enjoy doing that, plus it'd be totally something to look forward to and a way to interact with more people on here, maybe to get opinions and stuff.

and ross, that'd be so awesome of you to pay for the stuff, although i'd feel bad myself cause if it costs a lot then well yanno...its expensive haha. but that'll still be awesome of you :hug:

i dont really have any ideas but just a personal opinion that like, if people were to make new threads that arent actually pointless and worth talking about, then why should people come in and say they dont like the idea and totally just shun it? if you dont like it, then dont come in it and blast all over it, it just puts the mood in a downer. which is why ive never made new threads about stuff because people dont seem to even bother posting in it, so why should i waste my time?

isnt this a forum? arent we meant to make friends and talk amongst each other, no?

thats just what i think anyway.

if i have any actual ideas i'll sure contribute :)

um, bring back alex?

I think thats been made clear... NO! :lol:

who would pick the winner?

if you did it, id hate to see people making sarcastic comments or that. like if you picked someone, n everyone else thought it was favouritism

I don't think that happens on here that often.. but its a valid point

Perhaps a vote to decide the best?

if you did it, id hate to see people making sarcastic comments or that. like if you picked someone, n everyone else thought it was favouritism

thats true =/

maybe the admin could pick a winner, if they dont know who submitted the entries, and cause they dont post that much, they can't really be accused of "favouritism"

But i think its really awesome of you Ross to do that, it might "cost buttons" aha, but its still awesome of you. :hug:

at least the competition should generate interest, something to look forward to.

I don't think that happens on here that often.. but its a valid point

Perhaps a vote to decide the best?

thats true =/

maybe the admin could pick a winner, if they dont know who submitted the entries, and cause they dont post that much, they can't really be accused of "favouritism"

But i think its really awesome of you Ross to do that, it might "cost buttons" aha, but its still awesome of you. :hug:

at least the competition should generate interest, something to look forward to.

Valid point! i never thought of that, Certainly we would get the admin to pick the winner,

i would simply send the admin all the entries, with no user names, and then the winner can get chosen based on their entry alone! :)

the admin dont really know anyone on here personally anyway, so thats easy enough to sort out too :)

Valid point! i never thought of that, Certainly we would get the admin to pick the winner,

i would simply send the admin all the entries, with no user names, and then the winner can get chosen based on their entry alone! :)

the admin dont really know anyone on here personally anyway, so thats easy enough to sort out too :)

good. :)

saves u hassle, which in turn...really, bein honest. saves me hassle!

yes..uno wht i mean aha