underoath

[pakou] mua

Should Spencer get married?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Spencer get married?

i know i should of done it as soon as it came out but just yesterday i went and bought the last copy of they're only chasing safety special edition from northwestern bookstore and the dvd kicks major booty! i love the dvd..the guys are soo awesome and i would love to be on tour with them because they look like they're having soo much fun...im so pumped for the new album and im pumped to see them at warped...sad thing is...their new album comes out 2 days after the minneapolis warped show...but other than that my heart is etched with underoath..and PARAMORE! and soo not fair that the prewarped party shows are on the other coasts and not anywhere else...cause paramore and underoath performing together is AWESOME!

just listening to the new song makes me soo stoked for the release in june! im soo blah with excitement and i can't wait to see them at warped this year! even though warped is like in 2 months...im just too excited and pumped up to actually see them perform...and i pray that i meet them at warped this year...and if not then hopefully at any venues that they play near me...im so there

• 2 weeks later...

edit :

ahhh that new song is so gay!

you get to hear it go up at the end as if its gonna go crazy.

then it stops.

damn. i need to album :(

i know...ahaha i listened to it and the crowd is going wild...then it stops...right when the new album comes out...im getting it on that day! =D

salmanir isnt the introduction to the album its the interlude.

i just heard the new album for the first time... im pretty much amazed.

Im glad to say they're not one of these bands who feel the need to completely change their format just so dont appear scene.. there are minor changes and i think it works amazingly without sounding like a remake of their previous album.. its a little harderand i love it :D

the opening to the album is amazing!

"WAKE UP WAKE UP THIS IS NOT A TEST"

hehe. love it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...