new album track titles

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehh the titles aren't that interesting to me, but that dosen't mean much. AWKIF song titles we're simple and still good. i haven't had much to say about the album so far. i want to actually hear them before i judge. like the lyrics to "fat hat" and "playing god" sounded lame, but maybe when it's all together it will be awesome. just my opinion though.

I'd like to point out that NME's site says that Brick by Boring Brick and Careful are working titles (and I think that the other two are as well). Seeing as they have a good three-four months before the album is released... we never know, they could change.

I like all of them enough, except for Careful and Ignorance. They just seem... so... boring. XD

from this week's NME:-

Ignorance

Playing

Brick By Boring Brick

Turn It Off

Careful

The Only Exception

according to NME Ignorance is the potential 1st single

but according to Kerrang Playing is actually called Playing God and Turn It Off is Turn It

that is good news

but the album aint out till september so they could change, the titles there though sound like a band that is growing up

On the band's livejournal, Hayley just said that some of the titles we have are only bits of titles or working titles, so I'm not worried. C:

And there are two new lyrics that she posted, and if you haven't seen them, they blow the ones that we knew before out of the water!

So, so excited :hyper:

I've heard that these are the names which are already realized:

Ignorance

Careful

Playing god

Brick by boring brick

The Only expection

Turn it off

Misguided ghosts

7 Years in the making

Are those correct? Cause I can't be so sure about that. :]

^ 7 Years In The Making will not be on the album in it's entirety... just bits and pieces, from what Hayley's said.

Everything else is correct, but those are mostly working titles, and they will probably change.

• 2 weeks later...

According to Rock Sound, the only confirmed titles are 'Ignorance', 'The Only Exception', 'Brick by Boring Brick', 'Misguided Ghosts' and 'Feeling Sorry'.

That means that 'Where the Lines Overlap' and 'Playing God' aren't confirmed, even though they've been calling them that. ): I liked those names. And I'm not really getting the title Misguided Ghosts. It doesn't sound very Paramore-like.