Becca's Graphics

STOPthissong!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the ridiculously slow update. I've had exams for the past couple of weeks so my life has been taken over by studying. So here's some sigs that I made yesterday and today.

I'll include my sig as well so it looks like I've done more than I actually have, haha. :)

308ywiw.png

30stvs7.png

300s8bs.png

34zfww8.png

mcxglz.png

That's it for now! There will most probably be more stuff coming tomorrow/at the weekend.

Sorry for the ridiculously slow update. I've had exams for the past couple of weeks so my life has been taken over by studying. So here's some sigs that I made yesterday and today.

I'll include my sig as well so it looks like I've done more than I actually have, haha. :)

308ywiw.png

30stvs7.png

300s8bs.png

34zfww8.png

mcxglz.png

That's it for now! There will most probably be more stuff coming tomorrow/at the weekend.

can i use the first one plz :)?

hey how are you?

im asking some people to make me a sig / icons with photos from the gig I was at, cause you can never have too many saved to your pc, right? haha

unfortuantly i can only find good photos of hayley (for now) i was wondering would you mind making some stuff?

youll find the photos here:

http://www.shoottothrill.co.uk/2009/12/paramore/

and some more here (numbers 4-15)

http://www.gigwise.com/photos/53861/9/Paramore-Rock-The-O2-Dublin---Photos

can you put the text:

Dublin 12/12/09

and perhaps a lyric?

(if u wanna, just do what u like!)

pleeeease? (:

edit: found more photos and my meet and greet photo

paramoremeetandgreet2.th.jpg

im the one with the side fringe and checked shirt, the dark haired one (:

308ywiw.png

30stvs7.png

300s8bs.png

34zfww8.png

mcxglz.png

omg! I LOVED THEM. They are awesome as usual. :hyper:

• 4 weeks later...

^ thank you :hug:

Hey guys, just a quick update from me. I've been busy busy busy lately. Once I don't have to worry about school anymore, I'll be able to make more stuff.

Aoife, I'm so sorry I've taken so long with your request. I'm the most unreliable person on the planet. I made a sig, I can make some more another time if you like though. :)

2dsfzwm.png

Also, here's some other stuff that I managed to make today. It helped me get distracted from doing English coursework ;-)

1tsklz.png2e2jz9k.pngwk447s.png

2ahyxom.pngnvtxev.png161l0zs.png

11w4hon.png