Becca's Graphics

STOPthissong!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, some bad new for y'all.

I've decided to take a break from making graphics for a while. I'll still take requests but I just won't be posting new graphics that haven't been requested as much as before. By this, I don't mean that I'm going to stop completely, I just mean that my updates are going to be a lot less often. However I promise I will try and get a batch done over the holidays :)

There's obviously a reason for this. As some of you may (or may not know), I've been diagnosed as being depressed. The reasons for this I won't bore you with now but one of the effects of this is that you stop doing some of the things that you enjoy and you lose enthusiasm with a lot of daily activities. This has happened with my graphics making. I just don't enjoy it as much anymore and I feel that if I take a break from it, I will eventually get that enthusiasm back. Some of you are probably thinking that I'm being way too over the top with this but I just thought I would let you all know as a few of you use the stuff I make.

:hug: