The pretty reckless

Guro

Wow, they already have an official website in poland ? :smile:

How long have they been going around ?

I have to click on pobierz to download the file right ? Because every file I click on, brings me to a 404 error page. :unsure:

Most of the stuff she wears isn't exactly appropriate for a 17 year old.

The guys in her band look like total creeps.

Yeah I know, I was joking, that's why I put a " :ph34r: ". :P

But yeah, you can imagine that boys won't complain about it, haha.

And yeah, I totally agree with you on how the guys in her band look like total creeps. :ph34r:

Wow, they already have an official website in poland ? :smile:

How long have they been going around ?

I have to click on pobierz to download the file right ? Because every file I click on, brings me to a 404 error page. :unsure:

there are 2 fansites already :) i think from may or sth. hmm it worked for me, i'll look for another.

what about these?

http://fyprettyreckless.tumblr.com/post/1038011325/uk-downloads

http://fyprettyreckless.tumblr.com/post/905820042/studio-demo-leaks-zip-file-download

When I click on the Wikipedia of the band there's written:

members: Taylor Momsen

And that's all.

Assholes, lol.

I wanted to check out how old the guys in her band are, but apparently I can't. :rotfl:

there are 2 fansites already :) i think from may or sth. hmm it worked for me, i'll look for another.

what about these?

http://fyprettyreckless.tumblr.com/post/1038011325/uk-downloads

http://fyprettyreckless.tumblr.com/post/905820042/studio-demo-leaks-zip-file-download

Yep, those are working perfectly, thanks ! :)

I've taken a closer look to the band, and the guys, (except in some pictures) do not look creepy at all ! They're actually pretty cool, and they're very good musicians ! :)

Here, High quality live performance of "make me wanna die", if you look at it, you notice the guys in the band aren't creepy at all !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1AI7CQs2Js&feature=player_embedded

• 3 weeks later...

Checked out this album earlier from pure curiosity, and you know what ? I don't hate it. I have to keep reminding myself not to care about the fact she's 16 or whatever, and she will forever by cindy-lou from the grinch to me which makes some of the shit she sings about kinda ridiculous really... but again, i don't hate it, at all. Who'd have thunk...

• 3 weeks later...

eh. All her songs sound pretty much the same and the theme's of the songs are all the same. Nothing speical. She wears too much make-up and dresses like she's a whore. I heard once in an interview that she said she was pretty much the whole band...which put mt off because she really didn't talk about her band...just herself and how she does everything for the band.

I do compliment her for her voice. I wouldn't think she would have had that strong of a voice. So kudos to her voice.

I can hear all the rip-off and comparison to Avril Lavigne comments now....

i can't see any similarity between taylor and avril even if i'm trying to find one :razz:

haha that's funny cuz their her hair looks exactly like Avril's. I saw a picture of her and thought she was trying to be an edgier Avril Lavigne. HayleyRoxMySox said it all.

My thing is....she's only 16 er 17 whatever....she doesn't need to be dressing like that...she looks like a prostitute.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't care how she dresses she's so so amazinng, her voice is crazy , the first time I heard about her starting a musical carreer I was like wow another actress who's gonna try to sing, i couldn't be more wrong , she definitely is something

She's the sweetest girl, people should get past her clothes and REALLY listen to her

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't care how she dresses she's so so amazinng, her voice is crazy , the first time I heard about her starting a musical carreer I was like wow another actress who's gonna try to sing, i couldn't be more wrong , she definitely is something

She's the sweetest girl, people should get past her clothes and REALLY listen to her

I totally agree with U :willy_nilly:

• 2 years later...

I love this band so much oh my god

Their album is one of very few I can listen from start to finish and not skip a single song

I don't see what Taylor's image has anything to do with it though, she can dress how she wants. And besides she looks amazing in the clothes she wears. 

• Like 2