tonight.

oshes

Well, there's a merch thread stickied at the top of the page, so I'd suggest putting any pictures of it there, and it might be a better idea to post any videos in the audio/video section.

However, if anyone wants to post reviews of the show here, that's cool. You can post all that other stuff here too for now, just don't forget that there are actual threads for them.

Here are some kinda crappy shots of the merch booth and the stage, courtesy of people on Twitter. Paramore should be on shortly. :willy_nilly:

oku.jpg

2pk.jpg

EDIT: 8:45 PST/11:45 EST - Paramore is on now. :)

^ Here's the setlist really small so nobody who doesn't want to see it sees it.

*SPOILER ALERT*

(Not in order)

Misery Business

For A Pessimist

Pressure

Ignorance

crushcrushcrush

Decoy

When It Rains

Where The Lines Overlap

That's What You Get

Let The Flames Begin

Decode

*SPOILER ALERT*

^ They pretty much said there wasn't going to be much from AWKIF. I wasn't expecting "My Heart" because when you're the opening band, you don't usually play a ton of slow songs. They need to play upbeat stuff to warm up the crowd for No Doubt and to get all the non-fans interested.

I feel kind of bad for them cause everybody's always demanding "My Heart." I know everybody loves it, but if you're the ones playing it every night on every tour, it gets kind of tiring. If they stop playing it for a little while and then bring it back in a few tours, it'll be so much more amazing than it is already.

AWESOME!!

Dude, Hayley sounds so excited to play the new song. "Just make up your own words and sing along." lol

I'm working on ripping an mp3 of it, and if no one posts it before I do, I'll post it.