"Ignorance" Live in Las Vegas

Chriss

oh i should be good and not listen to this and wait for the album to come out.. but i wont :P

haha omg i love the person in the video who's like "she's very tiny..." lol.

but as for the song , i love it the lyrics are great :)

same, i love paramore, but these two songs are a bit too greenday ish and mcr ish. so, hopefully the rest of the album will be a tad more paramore ish:)

agreed in that they make it their own album, and not be sounding like other bands that the producer has already worked with.

Bah, I hate poor quality live songs and normally I'd wait until the studio version, but I couldn't help myself having a little listen.

Aaaaand, I can't really make much out tbh, haha. I'm not judging anything until I hear the full album.

Hayley said it was very hard to pick two new songs to play on this tour because the album is so diverse, so if you don't like either of these songs, I'm sure there will be something you'll like somewhere along the way.

I personally haven't listened to new MCR or Green Day since 2005, so I don't hear the similarities, but that's for obvious reasons. :P