"Ignorance" Live in Las Vegas

Chriss

chriss i feel like you stayed up ALL night last night just to wait and hear the new songs

u did didnt you? lol

... no... I don't know what you're talking about... umm. :shifty:

Yeah, I stay up super late anyway, and I'm in the middle of nowhere NJ right now, so I figured, "Why not?"

Ignorance was uploaded pretty fast, so once I made this thread, I felt like I had to stay up and post Where The Lines Overlap... which happened at 5:30 in the morning. :P

I KNEW IT I FREAKIN KNEW IT! lmao well i wouldve done the same lol.

5:30?! holy crap yah thats beat i wouldve def fallen asleep i cant stay up for anything i feel like an old lady sometimes cuz i cnt stay up that late

^ Yeah the worst part was that my mom obviously didn't know and woke me up at 11:30am, and then I wasn't even tired and couldn't fall back to sleep. lol

oh gosh that sucks hahaha

i live at the shore... its pretty nice not gunna lie lmao but i used to live up by newark and elizabeth lol so its a big change

anyway is ignorance going to be the 1st single?

I'm totally jealous that you live by the shore. I haven't been down that way in probably two years.

I'm not really sure if Ignorance is going to be the first single. I don't think the band is either. Hayley said they're mixing tomorrow, so all the official titles will be set. I think once the album's mixed, they'll have a better idea of what to release first.

haha yah the beach gets boring sometimes tho when youre always around it. and the freakin traffic in the summer dirves me nuts lol.

aw yah aww im excited i cant wait september better come fast