MCR

bored_one107

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

4 new songs on the setlist? Yes, true. Na Na Na, The Only Hope For Me Is You, Planetary (GO!) and The Kids From Yesterday I believe. I think it's good that there's only 2 songs on the setlist that we don't know yet, since I'd feel rather awkward to listen to a lot of songs that I don't know the lyrics to. You know what I mean?

But seriously.. Our Lady Of Sorrows, Prison, Cemetery Drive.. SLEEP I mean seriously.. I am so excited about this setlist it's unreal. I've been waiting to see them live FOREVER (my mam wouldn't let 14 year old me travel to Brussels to see em, pfff)and now that I FINALLY get to see them I'm so EXCIIIIIIITED. Finally seeing my favoritest band live.

Yeah same, should really pay more attention. I thought you were just doing Manchester.

Agreed. One of the new songs, possibly Planetary, is an absolute fucking stormer. Got massive single written all over it. Would've preferred Honey to Destroya/Destroyer though.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...